Silhouette Cameo 4
About this item
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer. Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat). Cut up to 10 feet in length (with select materials). Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details).
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials. Automatic tool detection. Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel.
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth connectivity. Print & Cut registration capability. PixScan compatible. Driven by Silhouette Studio giving you limitless design options to customize your projects.
- Product Specifications: Dimension: 22.44" x 7.68" x 6.69". Weight: 10 lbs 6.4 oz. Max Cutting Area: 12" x 24" (mat), 12" x 10' (roll). Max Media Thickness: 3 mm. Max Cutting Force: 5 kg.
- Power cable & USB cable
- Cameo Cutting Mat (12" x 12")
- Adapters (for standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and - --Silhouette sketch pens)
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
- 9 months local warranty from Silhouette PH
- Lifetime servicing from Silhouette PH
The silhouette Cameo 4 is the evolution in desktop cutting. The sleek Backlit touch panel lets you load, unload, and pause your projects in style. Conveniently stored in the machine's compact pull-out drawer is a new built in roll feeder for quickly cutting vinyl and heat transfer material directly from a roll. On the back of the Cameo 4 You will find a built in cross cutter allowing for a clean straight edge cut on your vinyl roll for your next project.
The Cameo unique dual carriage allows for tool Type detection. The machine's ultra-smart system uses tool sensor technology that detects what tool you are using which then triggers the silhouette Studio software to adjust cut settings automatically.
The Cameo 4 stands apart from previous models with the new dual motor system, which allows you to cut in two distinct ways. Carriage one provides the Cameo 4 with unparalleled speed. It is operated from a solenoid motor that gives makers smooth and intricate cuts. Cameo 4 can cut or sketch up to 3x faster than previous models without sacrificing accuracy.
Carriage two is operated by an entirely different style of motor that allows for unprecedented power.
The Cameo 4 carriage 2 boasts additional cutting force! With the increased downforce of the Cameo 4, we now offer a new rotary and Kraft blade (Sold separately) that have been specifically designed to operate with the Cameo smart tangential technology. With smart tangential technology the Cameo 4 cuts thicker material without sacrificing quality with each cut. The Cameo 4 offers true mat-less cutting which allows cutting cardstock, paper, and other materials without using a mat.
The autoblade has been reconfigured especially for the Cameo 4. This second generation autoblade will have a single-tap reset which will reduce the time needed for the Cameo 4 to automatically adjust the blade setting for your project.